Wedding Booking Terms and Conditions
- To secure the booking, a booking fee of £500.00 is applicable
- The booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and will be deducted off the final balance.
- Seating plans and pre orders are required four weeks before.
- The payment structure is as follows:
Time of booking £500.00
Six months prior to the event 50% of the contracted amount
Three months prior to the event 75% of the contracted amount
One month prior to the event 100% of the contracted amount
- Number of anticipated guests must be catered for
- No food or beverage is to be brought in and consumed without prior agreement, if found it will be confiscated.
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Any damages by your guests will be your responsibility.
- You and your guests must abide by the Coaching Inn’s rules and regulations.
- Smoking and E-cigarettes are not permitted in the Inn.
- Should you provide your own entertainment, a PAT test certificate is required.
- Eight bedrooms will be provisionally held at the time of booking, subject to availability. The bedrooms on confirmation will require guest’s names, contact details and full payment at the agreed rate, which is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Unallocated bedrooms will automatically be released 28 days prior.
Cancellation from the Inn
The Coaching Inn reserves the right to cancel if:
- The payment date is missed by over 7 days
- The booking could damage the reputation of the Inn
- The booking could encroach on the Inn’s licensing or Health and Safety policy
- The guest alters the agreed requirements
- The Inn cannot deliver the full service due to a third party failure
Cancellation by the Client
- If the Guest cancels the reservation the Coaching Inn will retain all fees that have being paid at that point which is non-refundable.
- The client shall not be entitled to assign the booking to any third party, nor use the Inn’s facilities for any other purpose other than a wedding.
- We do suggest at the time of booking that you look in to providing wedding insurance to cover yourselves, should the Guest need to cancel your wedding.